Monday, March 12, 2018

Signs of Spring

We have had a very mild winter, but it hasn't been nice enough to spend much time outside, until yesterday!


This is Chimney Rock, fairly near my town. (45min drive is fairly close) I went here about a month ago, but missed the trail and the dogs and I never made it! 

 LOOK! A little sign of spring.
You can hardly see in the photo but there are 2 of the 3 Sisters mountains  in the distance.

Driving up the canyon was some amazing rock formations.


I couldn't get Porter or Elsa to pose with me.

I hope today is a taste of more sunshine to come!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what the name of the yellow flower is?
    we have some blooming here and at first we thought it was a weed until the flowers bloomed and look so beautiful. We are located near Oregon City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a beautiful day for hiking!!! The view is breathtaking! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!