Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Spring Hike

Last Saturday was supposed to be sunny and chilly- a perfect day to enjoy hubby's day off with a hike somewhat close to home. 
Turned out it wasn't sunny but we decided to go anyway. 
I use an app called All Trails to help me find hiking trails.


And even though it was only 4 miles it was a lot of up hill!



 View to the west.



 View to the east.
 The dogs were very interested in Cory's lunch!

Little bits of spring.


I've got a few hikes on my 2018 list that I want to complete. 
That will have to wait for the snow to go away first.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to hike. As you know, I am steering clear of any large elevation gains until I kn
    ow I can come down with no issues. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice views to enjoy while walking the trails.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!