Saturday, May 5, 2018

Moving Mountains Weight Loss challenge

Every year my town has a 16 week weight loss challenge. You pay to join, and can win cash prizes as well. I know I'll never win any prizes, but I like to join for the accountability.
This is a 16 week challenge and I feel like I was successful!

Accountability is huge for me. My sister and I text each other our weight weekly.
Another friend, Linda, and I text about our weight training. (my arms feel like hamburger was a text I sent recently!)
I got a permit to hike Mt St Helens next month with a group of ladies. (I only know one of them)
I signed up for a September 1/2 marathon.

Putting challenges in front of me keeps me moving too!

How do you keep motivated?


2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Lori! I start, and start, and never seem to to be able to continue the process. You give me hope, one day I'll click into gear and stay there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on blogs and wanted to say well done! Motivation is sorely lacking in my life these days but I have been pushing myself to get out and walk in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!