Friday, June 8, 2018

Always Learning

 I took my first class at REI this week! The class was backpacking in the Sisters Wilderness Area.
He talked some about gear; 10 essentials, clothing, and sleeping bags/tents. We got some good ideas for hikes that aren't too far from home. I feel like the more knowledge we have the less likely we are to get into trouble or danger.
 Gathering supplies for next week's adventure.
And I signed up for another class!!

Enjoy your weekend and get outdoors if you can!

1 comment:

  1. I took a how to fix your bicycle class at REI that was very good. And yes to being a life long learner.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!