Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Idaho Exploring

The forecast for my trip to Boise was blue sky and warm! 


 This was taken near Dayville, Oregon on my drive over.
Was thrilled to see my niece and her little boy. We had talked several months ago about me making some type of quilt with his old clothes. I brought home a bag full!! 

The terrain near my sisters is very similar to the high desert at home, but their climate is a bit milder so more was in bloom. 

Of course, the best way to get exercise and enjoy the weather is by hiking!

We took the high trail to a waterfall because a big school bus full of kids took the low path!!



 We got up a bit earlier the second morning so we could get back and cleaned up for my quilt lecture.



Was fun to spend time with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!