Saturday, February 2, 2008

Super Bowl Menu

Alrighty, it isn't all low points food, but I have to make some compromises.

Barbecued Crockpot Chicken wings: 4 pieces=9 points (lots of fat in these babies!)
Large shrimp ring with cocktail sauce: 4oz + sauce= 5 points
Pretzels: 1 oz= 2 points
Whole wheat baked pita chips: 1oz= 2pts
Roasted Garlic Hummus: 1/4c= 2 pts
Celery
Carrots
Homemade Light Ranch dressing: 2 TB=2 points
Homemade light Blue cheese dressing 2 TB= 3 points


This menu could be made lighter by using fat free ingredients instead of light. I'm trying to find a happy medium since I am not entertaining Weght Watcher members! hahaha
Go Giants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!