Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes......

Change can be a good thing, it can also wreak havoc on your weight loss program!! I've been going through a bit of a change lately myself. It has just been my hubby and me from Thursday after school until Sunday evening. For 24 years now I've always had more than 2 to cook for and some days I'm feeling a bit lost! We have been having fun getting out of town for the weekend more often and we generally will go out to eat one of the nights it is just us. We have never really been big on going "out" to dinner so I have had to rethink my strategy, follow through on a plan and use my points wisely.

Another change this week for me. Instead of walking outside I used the treadmill at the hotel. WOW! It sure seemed a lot different. So I have decided I need to change up my exercise routine a bit. Time for me to brush the dust off the Bowflex and start using a few muscles that have been dormant this winter.

Life is about change. Are you prepared to make adjustments to your weight loss lifestyle to accommodate change? Meet it head on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!