Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Challenge

I'm throwing out a challenge for anybody who is willing to take it! 4 people from the Redmond meeting wrote down their challenge and gave it to me today. What's a challenge if you are not accountable, right?

The challenge will start NOW and go through the end of May. That gives us 2 months to get in shape for spring- sort of like spring cleaning. I, for one, hope to firm the jiggles before shorts season arrives!!!

One of the four sections of successful weight control is to move more. So that is the challenge. If you move NONE right now, then maybe your challenge will be to walk 5 minutes a day for a week, then increase that to 7 minutes.

I am keeping a calendar and will write down what I do. For me, the challenge is to do 25 minutes of cardio 3x a week and strength training 2x week to start with.

If you are in then please write down what you want to accomplish. Write it down twice- you keep a copy and give me a copy. You can give it to me at a meeting or you can hit the envelope at the bottom of this post and send me an email. That way I can check in with you every week and see how your doing. (You can check in with me too)

Bring on the CHALLENGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!