Thursday, April 10, 2008

Planning Ahead Always Makes Good Weight Loss Sense

I am going to visit my mom tomorrow for the weekend. For those of you who attend my meetings you know that can be a challenge. This time I will be in her environment which can lean toward the toxic. (You know what I'm talking about if you attended this week's meeting)
So, in preparation of leaving early in the morning I am thinking ahead of what to pack in my cooler. So far I am planning on bringing yogurt, whole wheat bagels, tangerines, strawberries, 1 point bars and WW pretzel thins.
As long as I have a healthy breakfast that does NOT consist of fried eggs, bacon and hash browns I'll be off to a good start. Because my mom lives alone it is unlikely she will have much produce, so I want to make sure to pack some healthy fruit. She lives in a town of about 50 so a quick jaunt to the grocery store is out of the question.
When you are faced with an uncertain environment do you prepare to stay successful? If you have been going to Weight Watchers for any length of time you should have some sure fire strategies for success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!