Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Travel and Weight Loss

This is the time of year for vacations, camping, county fairs, amusement parks and lots of company. With a little planning you CAN still have weight loss success during this fun time. Here are a few tips that I use and work for me.

Make sure you have your Dining Out book in your car.
Pack some healthy snacks in a small cooler and keep it in the car if you'll be on the road.
Don't let yourself get too hungry.
Make sure you keep up with some type of exercise.
Drink plenty of water.
Stock up on lots of fruits and veggies.
Keep your eyes on your Labor Day goal- remember why you joined Weight Watchers in the first place.
You can do it!!!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!