Sunday, January 11, 2009

Are Ya' Tracking?

Several of you made a commitment this week to track everything you eat this week. How's it going? Whenever I'm feeling a little out of control that is the first thing I pick up. I joined Weight Watchers 8 years ago and I still fall back on tracking. That tells me it is a really important part of losing weight and keeping it off.
If you find yourself at a plateau or just not losing at least 1/2-2 pounds a week, then examine your tracking habits. If you aren't tracking then pick it up and start. If you have been tracking, look back through the food you are eating and see what you might be able to change up. Are you getting plenty of filling foods? Drinking plenty of liquids? Eating breakfast? It can be an eye opener to see what's going on. If you are still questioning why you aren't losing weight then please, bring your tracker into me and I'll see what I can find. Sometimes a fresh set of eyes and a different perspective can help you get back on the road to a healthy weight.

Keep on tracking!!!!!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!