Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grilled Chicken Kabobs

The nutritional information of this recipe will depend on how big your chicken chunks are and how much you eat of it. This is a great recipe to get in your veggies too.

Marinade chicken chunks in pineapple juice and a splash of teriyaki sauce. I just put it in the fridge and left it while I was cutting up the veggies.
You can use what you have for your kabobs.
Fresh or canned pineapple chunks
onions
red, green, yellow, or orange peppers
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes
zucchini pieces

Thread veggies and chicken on skewers and grill about 5 minutes on each side. Before you remove them from the grill brush with a little teriyaki sauce.
Super easy, low in points, and tastes really good!

If you are going to use wooden skewers be sure to soak them in water before using. They will start on fire!! Ask me how I know that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!