Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pilates, Yoga, Kickboxing...and More!

I have decided that I am not reaching my weight training goals without something more specific to do. Just grabbing my free weights and doing some reps sounded easy enough, but I need a little more structure. Hence, the exercise DVD's.  I have a few that I like, and I have to admit I admire Denise Austin, although she doesn't have much of a beat, we are pretty close in age and she is so fit! I dusted off her pilates dvd the other day and promptly pulled a muscle in my ARM!? If you know pilates at all, it is core strengthening- your abs and back...not arms. Goes to show that while I may be walking and jogging, it isn't doing much for my upper half.
So, what I'd like to know is if you have any exercise DVD's that you can recommend. A variety is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!