Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nine Pounds!

I feel like I fell off the wagon during Thanksgiving. I had a dream two nights ago that I gained nine pounds in 5 days!! I never dream and I really didn't fall off the wagon THAT badly, but I know I had a wee too much Chex mix, pumpkin pie, and wine.
So, I'm ready to get back in the wagon and start directing it myself!! I've had a great couple of days and am trying to drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruit and veggies. I'm getting pumped for the 5K this Sunday in Portland. My son asked if I'd run with one of his clients who he thought I could challenge to go a bit faster. That is a challenge for me.

So, is everyone ready to make this a fun, happy, healthy holiday season? Where do you want to be when January 1st rolls around? Feeling like a blob and out of control? Or feeling ready to tackle the new year with lots of energy and vigor?!!
Set some goals...reach your goals!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your run goes well! January is just around the corner - time to start thinking about new goals.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!