Monday, December 6, 2010

446-447-448


This is a great photo of my kids and a really lousy one of me. We joined the 3000+ runners and walkers in downtown Portland on Sunday for the Jingle Bell run. It was so cold but festive and a lot of fun.
It was supposed to be a 5k but my Nike sport said we ran 6k!! Who knows?! It was a good time and good exercise. Now I'm back in Central Oregon with the snow. I won't be running today!!

Juliann mentioned with 2011 right around the corner it is time to consider some new goals for the new year. I'll need to give it some thought but please share any goals you may have for 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Our runs are behind us now so we can focus on keeping healthy into the new year. I skipped my run today - trying to fight off a cold.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!