Thursday, September 29, 2011

Grace

Grace:
ease and suppleness of movement or bearing


I've never been graceful....I've been called grace...but never graceful.

Last winter I fell on the ice- my knee has bothered ever since.
Last month I fell into the boat after snorkeling and ended up with a whopper bruise on my hip.
Last month the balcony door on our cruise ship closed on my foot- another whopper bruise.
Yesterday I slipped and fell on our stairs. I finally stopped after slipping and sliding on my back and bum for 8 stairs. Have hardly been able to move since.....

This is really getting annoying!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl! Wishing you movement soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do be careful my friend - you have that run coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! You must be black and blue :( Take it slow and please be extra cautious and pay attention to where you step.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now that you have your 'three' maybe you will be ok. If not I will come on over and bubble wrap you up to protect you.
    feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!