Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Carbs! Protein! Fat! Oh My!

I am using My Fitness Pal app on my phone and really love it. Here's a pie chart breaking down my carbs, protein and fat for the week.


Oops, doesn't seem to be enough protein in that week so I've tried to increase that.



That's a little better.... looks like my fat increased too..booo

My protein is better. hmmm, carbs back up... 

 This is making me cross-eyed and crazy! I think I'll just make sure I eat healthy, wholesome food with an emphasis on whole grains and plenty of fruits and vegetables!!


2 comments:

  1. That is confusing
    I think you are on the right track to focus on the balance
    I know that I don't really need a program to tell me when I am eating poorly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how we know what to do, and at times don't "just do it" ? I'll agree having an app would make it more fun, but when you know what to do, you know what to do... and I know you know what to do!
    I'm very encouraged by your ability to jump in and not let ANYTHING beat you!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!