Wednesday, January 9, 2013


Does anybody else get inspired by this show? After watching it Sunday and Monday I started faithfully tracking again. I had only been "off" about 3-4 weeks (who wants to track pumpkin pie?! ) but really wanted to get going again.

I use an app called My Fitness Pal which you can also use online. It tracks calories/food and exercise.
For me I know it helps to be accountable to something.

For the contestants of this show it has got to be the hardest thing they have ever done. I know when I was over 200 pounds the first step was the most difficult.
Is it time you take the first step?



3 comments:

  1. I have watched the first part so far and I am very inspired. This is the first time I have seen it from the beginning which is really cool - the stories are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use My Fitness Pal too. Is such a great way to keep track.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!