Thursday, December 31, 2015

DeTox Day 4

Yesterday's plan:
My plan: stay focused
exercise 30 minutes
journal
continue drinking 64 oz water.


I stayed focused, but failed at the other three objectives. 


But I feel like it was a successful day. No sugar passed my lips, in real, artificial or processed form. Yay! 
I went to lunch with friends at a Mexican restaurant and didn't touch ONE chip! I had a chicken salad with avocado, btw.

I'll make time to journal today and try my best to drink all my water and again get in some exercise. Regardless of what day it is, I'm sticking with the "no alcohol" plan! 

I can't say that I am noticing much of a difference yet, except in my resolve, which is the most important thing right now.

How will you prepare for a healthier 2016?


3 comments:

  1. I had an avocado chicken salad yesterday too! No chips is an amazing thing. My meal planner for the next week is almost done. Tomorrow I will do dinner prep because I am out three evenings next week and if I don't have a dinner plan, I am more tempted to make not so good but quick food choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on staying focused!! Sounds like a successful day to me!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!