Friday, January 1, 2016

DeTox day 5

As tempted as I was to have one beer or a small glass of wine, water was my drink of choice last night!!
Today I woke with my allergies in a flare- so frustrating! Other than that, I'm feeling good and am looking forward to passing day 5. Being home all day will probably be a bit more challenging.

For sure today: exercise (despite the cold temps!)
                         
Continue on no sugar or processed foods.

Even though today is January 1st, I know many of you are waiting until the 4th to start. Will you spend the weekend clearing out the trashy food and stocking up on healthy alternatives?

Another STRONG day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!