Friday, April 28, 2017

First Race of 2017

 Last Sunday my daughter came down form Portland and ran a race in Bend with me. It has been while since she raced and the day was perfect for it.


 Michelle is always the instigator. C'mon! Let's enter this race! 
 My daughter took the photos. 
If you look closely I'm running across the way in the green shirt.

 Running along the Deschutes River is wonderful!
As is the after run beer!

We've signed up for one more 10K in a month! In Bend. That will keep us running this month.

Have an active and healthy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica and I have a 10k on June 10 - yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to do a race with someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of you and your daughter, so beautiful and happy. What an accomplishment for you both!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!