Friday, June 30, 2017

Hiking Mt Hood

Last Sunday we had record breaking heat coming so we headed to the mountains for a hike in the trees.
 Here is the first of two lakes we hiked into. If I had known how warm it was going to be I would have brought my suit and went swimming! Next time for sure!


 The second lake and Mt Hood peeking through the trees



We went a little further than we had planned and the dogs were pooped! (7.5 miles) Porter, on the right, has had two surgeries on his back legs so we medicate him before going to keep him comfortable. He was a trooper and did great. He loves to hike and swim. Elsa looks almost asleep already!

I have some fun plans for the weekend, but no hiking, as of today, anyway.

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I am so inspired by your hiking adventures! My boots are going to be collecting plenty of miles over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!