Monday, September 25, 2017

Snoqualmie Hiking Part 2- LIttle Si

I thought I'd stop on my way home from Seattle for my first solo hike. (no Elsa!) 

 The weather was cloudy and rain was in the forecast, but my way up was dry. 
 I'm a desert girl but I love the green forest!
 Amazing!

As soon as I got to the summit drops started to fall.

 And it got crazy!I had cover from the trees but still was getting wet.
It was a good time to test out my new Vasque boots.
By the time I got back to my car thunder and lightning had started and I was ready to be on my way!

Until next time......


3 comments:

  1. Inspiration at its finest. That is a photo of beauty with your blue jacket and wonderful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cute raincoat came in handy both days!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!